Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Compliment guys - Response

If they complimented me, at first I would be like..... ' Ok... Um thanks', but after watching this video, it seemed really nice of them to do that, to brighten up there day. Even so, everbody wants to be HAPPY!
What these boys are doing is great thing to do. I do agree with them, that everybody is gloomy on some days. It would be great to have someone do that to you in school, to cheer you up, especially if you have got a test in your next class.
I found it really shocking when a few teens said something bad to them about it, or gave them a strange face. But I was actually amazed how many people gave them a high five, or a smile.
I find it amazing how sometimes a few nice complimants can cheer a person up incredibly. They are right though , our world does need cheering up.
And it all starts with us

1 comment:

rosa said...

I agree with that complimenting is a great thing to do! And, I *really liked when you described complimenting cheer you up, especially if you have got a test in your next class. ( This is totally true!) You have good word choice, like amazing, incredible... These words are much better than just nice, good...
So, keep up the GOOD work!!