Friday, October 9, 2009

Not a great dancer but a great inspirer!

These videos of Matt have really inspired at me. At first I thought that it was a bit silly, but later I realized how nice it was for him to do that. It look strange, doing a silly dance and going to 70 different countries... but in the end I found it really good for him to do that.

My brother does a similar sort of thing. He is nicknamed 'Tiger' , and he had a football t-shirt with tiger on the back of it. Each time hes goes away, he has his back at the camera and points at his name. He now has pictures from the Great Wall of China, Malaysia,Singapore and many other places! I found this movie inspiring, and just like the compliment guys, I thought that it was incredibly nice to make others smile ; and it was even nicer that he met people all over the world. After my mum watched this video, she said that I should start doing something like this (Because we travel so much!)-(I'm on my 3rd(almost 4th passport), which is alot!) I found this a really cool idea, and I now think that we should all make our part for this world ; To inspire others and make others smile.
Matt Harding, Thanks for making us a happier community

http://www.saurabhsahni.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/mattharding.jpg - I chose the picture because of 2 reasons . A. Because Its Matt , and B. Because in this photo it shows many different people all over the world. All different, but at the same time all the same. People love to come together, to have fun, and to smile together ; and this is what Matt is creating..

No comments: